USE EXISTING WIRING TO CREATE A HOME NETWORK
The D-Link PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapter is an ideal solution for connecting computers, HD media players, game consoles, and network attached storage devices to your home network.
Connect multiple devices in the farthest corners of your home by attaching a switch or wireless access point to a D-Link PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapter*. Plus, D-Link PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapters implement 3DES encryption for securing your connection to help keep your data safe from intruders.
With hassle-free plug & play installation, the D-Link PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapter (DHP-302) and Starter Kit (DHP-303) are an ideal solution to create a wall-to-wall home network.
THE ULTIMATE IN MULTIMEDIA STREAMING
The D-Link Powerline HD Ethernet Adapter is ideal for connecting an Ethernet-enabled digital media device such as a Tivo® or Slingbox® to your network and the Internet. D-Link PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapters also enable you to connect gaming consoles like the Xbox 360®, PlayStation® 3, or Nintento Wii™ to the Internet. To top it all off, QoS support helps prioritize your data, enabling smooth video streaming and lag-free gaming.
WHAT THIS PRODUCT DOES
The D-Link® PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapter (DHP-302) and Starter Kit (DHP-303) take advantage of your home’s existing electrical wiring to create or extend a network*. Turn every power outlet into a possible network connection to connect computers, digital media players, and game consoles throughout your home*.
EXPERIENCE DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT
- Uses your home’s existing electrical wiring*
- Stream HD media content across your network
- Up to 200Mbps** throughput
- Connect computers, game consoles, and multimedia devices to the Internet
- Plugs into existing power outlets*
- QoS support helps prioritize Internet traffic
- Extend your wireless LAN by connecting an access point to achieve stronger wireless signals in remote areas
- Supports enhanced network security
- Simple Plug-and-Play installation
- Power saving mode
- Simple push-button security
* Power outlets and electrical wiring must all be part of the same electrical system. Certain electrical conditions in your home, such as wiring condition and configuration, may affect the performance of this product. Additional D-Link PowerLine HD adapters required to add new devices to the network. A minimum of two D-Link Powerline HD Ethernet Adapters are required to create a network. Connecting this product to a power strip with a surge protector may adversely affect the performance of this product. For best results, plug adapter directly into a wall outlet.
** Maximum throughput based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of traffic and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product. This product may interfere with devices such as lighting systems that have a dimmer switch or a touch-sensitive on/off feature, short wave radios, or other powerline devices that do not follow the Universal Powerline Association (UPA) standard.
|•||32ºF to 122ºF (0°C to 50°C)|
|•||10% - 95% (Non-condensing)|
|•||FCC Part 15 Class B|
|•||CE Class B|
|•||Item (WxDxH): 3.9” x 2.9” x 2.4” (1 adapter)|
|•||Packaging (WxDxH): 10.8” x 8.1” x 3.7”|
|•||Item: 0.3lbs (1 adapter)|
|•||Packaging: 1.6 lbs|
|Minimum System Requirements|
|•||For Internet Connection:|
|•||Cable or DSL Modem|
|•||Internet Service Provider Subscription|
|•||Computer with Network Interface Card|
|•||For Configuration Utility|
|•||10MB Hard Disk Space|
|•||Windows XP® SP2 / Windows 2000 SP4|
|•||2 PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapters|
|•||2 Ethernet Cables|
* 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
** Latest software and documentation are available at http://support.dlink.com.
Product specification, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein. See inside package for warranty details. D-Link PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapters (DHP-302, DHP-303) may coexist , but are not compatible or interoperable, with D-Link HomePlug AV Ethernet Adapters (DHP-304, DHP-305). This product is designed for use in the USA and Canada. Use of this product in other countries might violate local laws.