The 2-Port USB 3.0 ExpressCard (DUB-1320) instantly adds 2 USB 3.0 ports to your laptop, allowing you to connect USB devices such as external storage, digital cameras, printers, and more. Providing data rates of up to 5 Gbps¹ - 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
SUPERSPEED USB 3.0 CAPABILITIES
Connect your laptop to USB 3.0 devices to transfer data at blazing speeds of up to 5 Gbps1 - up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. You can back up your photos, music, and HD movies to an external storage device faster than ever before. SuperSpeed USB delivers maximum power efficiency to save the energy cost and laptop batteries. You can also charge USB 3.0 devices faster using the DUB-1320 with the included power adapter. </p>
PLUG AND PLAY CONNECTIVITY
Just run the Setup CD and then slide the DUB-1320 into your laptop’s ExpressCard slot; it’s that simple to add 2 USB 3.0 ports to your laptop.
CONNECT ALL YOUR PERIPHERALS
Backward compatibility with USB 2.0 and USB 1.12 means that you can connect any USB device to the DUB-1320. If you need more ports, you can connect additional USB hubs to support up to 127 devices1.
- ExpressCard 34 form factor
- ExpressCard 1.0 spec
- 2 downstream USB type A (female) ports
- USB specification version 3.0
- USB specification version 2.0
- USB specification version 1.1 1
- USB specification version 1.0
- OHCI (open Host Controller Interface)
- EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface) + ExpressCard 1.0 spec
- SuperSpeed: 4.8 Gbps + High Speed: 480 Mbps + Full Speed: 12 Mbps
- Low Speed: 1.5 Mbps
- Up to 127 devices by cascading multiple hubs
- Bus Power only: Maximum 100 mA per port
- With External Power Adapter(5 V / 2.5 A): - Maximum 900 mA per port
DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)
- + 4.6 x 1.6 x 0.6 inches (117.19 x 40.54 x 14.55 mm)
- 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
- -4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C)
- 0% to 80% (non-condensing)
1. Maximum transfer rate based on USB 3.0 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. To meet USB 3.0 transfer speeds, USB 3.0 Hubs, cables and devices are required.
2. Using a USB 1.1 port will affect device performance.
3. 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
4. Latest Software and Documentation available at http://support.dlink.com.
5. Computer must adhere to Microsoft’s recommended system requirements.
Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted on the package. See inside package for warranty details.
©2011 D-Link Corporation/D-Link Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. D-Link, the D-Link logo and the D-Link RoHS logo are registered trademarks of D-Link Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.