Whole-Home Network Coverage Over Your Home’s Electrical Wiring
The D-Link Wireless N PowerLine Router (DHP-1320) works seamlessly with D-Link’s PowerLine AV adapters (available separately) to extend your network to the farthest corners of your home using the electrical wiring already installed in your walls. Simply connect your router and plug it into a power outlet to turn every other power outlet in your home into a network connection - no drilling or messy cables required. Also, since it is compliant with the HomePlug AV standard, you can use it to extend an existing PowerLine network2, or simply create a new one.
High Quality Performance
The DHP-1320 provides up to 200 Mbps over your electrical wiring - fast enough to stream HD video, support enhanced gaming and share large files from anywhere in your home.
The Convenience of Wi-Fi and PowerLine - All in One Place
The DHP-1320 is also a Wireless N 300 router that provides 300 Mbps wireless connectivity. By using D-Link’s Wireless N technology, the DHP-1320 provides a significantly faster and farther-reaching wireless signal than outdated Wireless G routers. D-Link’s Intelligent Antenna Technology makes use of your home’s environment by bouncing multiple wireless signals off of walls and ceilings to work around obstructions and help eliminate dead spots. At the same time, you can use PowerLine in areas where a wired connection would be beneficial, like hard-to-reach areas in your home.
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link’s 802.11n devices.
2. Power outlets and electrical wiring must all be part of the same electrical system. Certain electrical conditions in your home, such as wiring conditions and configuration may effect the performance of this product. A minimum of two D-Link PowerLine AV Network Adapters are required to create a network. Connecting this product to a power strip with a surge protector may adversely affect the performance of this product. For best results, plug adapter directly into a power outlet.
3. Maximum throughput based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of traffic and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product. This product may interfere with devices such as lighting systems that have a dimmer switch, short wave radios, or other powerline devices that do not follow the HomePlug PowerLine Alliance standard.
4. 24/7 Basic Installation Support is available only in the USA for the first 30 days from date of original purchase.
5. 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.