D-Link's DNS-325-110 1TB ShareCenter 2-Bay Network Storage device allows you to back up, share and stream your digital files, photos, music and videos over the network. This model comes with one pre-installed 1TB disk drive for easy deployment and future expandability.
The D-Link® 1TB ShareCenter® 2-Bay Network Storage device with USB printer support is the perfect way to store, safeguard, and share your digital documents, music, videos, and photos with anyone on your network. The DNS-320-110 comes with one 1TB SATA drive pre-installed and is expandable; you can add a second SATA drive when more capacity is required, giving you plenty of space to store tons of digital photos, thousands of hours of digital music, or hundreds of DVD-quality movies. Adding a drive is a breeze with the D-Link tool-less design.
- Easily Connects to your existing network
Centrally store and share photos, music and videos
Supports Windows, Mac and Linux computers
- Built-in Web File server and FTP server allow users to easily access important documents remotely, over the Internet
- Built-in Peer-to-Peer (P2P) downloader for downloading digital media from the Internet without having to power on or connect your PC
- Stream movies to your TV using any compatible media player, such as the PlayStation 3®, Microsoft XBox 360® or Boxee Box by D-Link.
RAID technology to protect your data in the event of a hard drive failure
4 different modes to choose from:
- Standard mode creates two separately accessible hard drives.
- JBOD combines both drives in a linear fashion for maximum space efficiency.
- RAID 0 combines both drives in a ‘striped’ configuration, splitting data evenly across the hard drives to provide the highest performance.
- RAID 1 causes two drives to mirror each other, providing maximum protection. If one drive fails, the unaffected drive in the partition will continue to operate normally. Once you replace the failed drive, RAID 1 mirroring will resume and both drives will mirror each other again.
- Create a failsafe protection solution from accidental data loss on your PC
- Automatically back up your data
- Set schedules and rules with incremental backups and storage quotas for specific users and groups.
- Built-in Remote Backup application allows you to backup your ShareCenter device to a second device at an off-site location
AN IDEAL SOLUTION
- With Gigabit connectivity, an easy to use management GUI, and a simple installation wizard you can get setup in minutes.
1 Hard drive(s) not included with DNS-320 model. DNS-320-110 includes 1 x 1TB SATA drive. An internal 3.5" SATA drive is required to store or share files and must be formatted before use. RAID 0 and RAID 1 require the use of two (2) SATA drives. To avoid drive incompatibility in RAID 0 or RAID 1 operation, use SATA drives from the same manufacturer. Formatted drive capacity for RAID 1 operation is dependent on the drive capacity of the lower-sized drive. May not work with older generation SATA drives. For a list of SATA drives that have been tested to work with the DNS-320 visit the FAQs section.
2 Use of an FTP Server over the Internet does not provide secure or encrypted transmissions, unless the end user enables SSL authentication in their FTP client.
3 D-Link cannot guarantee full compatibility or proper playback with all codecs. Playback capability depends on the codec support of the UPnP AV media player.
4 24/7 Basic Installation Support is available only in the USA for the first 30 days from date of original purchase.
5 3-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
6 D-Link makes no warranty as to the availability, reliability, functionality, and operation of the iTunes Server feature.
7 Computer must adhere to Microsoft’s recommended System Requirements.
All references to speed and range are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted on the package. See inside package for warranty details.