The D-Link 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub (DUB-1340) provides four additional USB 3.0 ports for your PC, allowing you to connect USB devices such as external storage, digital cameras, printers, and more. Providing data rates of up to 5Gbps - 10 times faster than USB 2.0¹. You can transfer your photos, music, and HD movies to a USB 3.0 external storage device faster than ever before.
The D-Link 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub (DUB-1340) provides four additional USB 3.0 ports for your PC, allowing you to connect USB devices such as external storage, digital cameras, printers, and more. It is a plug-n-play solution, no additional driver installation required.
BLAZING USB 3.0 SPEED
USB 3.0 allows you to transfer data at blazing speeds of up to 5 Gbps - up to 10 times faster1 than USB 2.0. You can back up your photos, music, and HD movies to a USB 3.0 external storage device faster than ever before. Each port delivers up to 900mA of power with the included power adapter for faster charging and power hungry USB devices.
CONNECT ALL YOUR PERIPHERALS
Backward compatibility with USB 2.0 and USB 1.12 means that you can connect any USB device to the DUB-1340. Each port automatically detects USB type and transfer data at a maximum rate for each individual port. If you need more ports, you can connect additional USB hubs to support up to 127 devices1.
- 4 downstream USB Type A (female) ports
- 1 upstream USB Type Micro-B (female) port
- USB specification version 3.0
- USB specification version 2.0
- USB specification version 1.1 1
- USB specification version 1.0
- OHCI (open Host Controller Interface)
- EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface)
- SuperSpeed: 4.8 Gbps + High Speed: 480 Mbps + Full Speed: 12 Mbps
- Low Speed: 1.5 Mbps
- Up to 127 devices by cascading multiple hubs
- Bus Power Only : Maximum 100mA per port
- With External Power Adapter: Maximum 900mA per port
- External power adapter 5 V / 4 A
DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)
- 2.9 x 3.9 x 0.8 inches (72.45 x 97.97 x 20.27 mm)
- 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
- -4 to 122 °F (-20 to 50 °C)
- 0% to 80% (non-condensing)
- Maximum transfer rate based on USB 3.0 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. To meet USB 3.0 transfer speeds, USB 3.0 Hubs, cables and devices are required.
- Using a USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 port will affect device performance.
- 24/7 Basic Installation Support is available only in the USA for the first 30 days from date of original purchase.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
- Computer must adhere to Microsoft’s recommended system requirements.
Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted on the package. See inside package for warranty details.
©2011 D-Link Corporation/D-Link Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. D-Link, and the D-Link logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of D-Link Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.