Make surfing the Web a part of your Home Theater Experience on your HDTV
Instead of crowding around a desk with all your friends just to show them this really funny video you saw on YouTube the other day, wouldn’t it be better if all of you sat comfortably on the couch to watch that same video, but on your big screen TV, with popcorn? Watch movies from Netflix or shows from Hulu. Listen to Internet radio using Pandroa or just blast 5.1 surround sound from a Blu-Ray movie3.
One Button Connection
The D-Link MainStage can do just that. It acts as a bigger, better, HD display for your Intel® Wireless Display powered laptop. It wirelessly ‘sends’ your laptop² display onto your TV, enabling you to surf the web, view home movies from your home network, or your laptop², right from the couch, with the push of a button.
Two Screens at Once
Drag a movie onto the Windows extended screen to watch on your TV, and continue using your laptop to chat, email, and work on a document.
Great for Presentations
The MainStage is also great for presentations, grab your Intel WiDi enabled laptop and ‘send’ your colorful and animated presentations onto your business flat-panel
equipped conference room with the push of a button.
- Quick and easy secure setup
- Surf the web from your couch
- View what’s on your laptop2, on your TV1
- HDMI Connection
- Composite A/V Connections
- No Codec Limitations4
- No DRM Issues4
- Play movies in 10803
- Full 5.1 digital surround sound3
- 24/7 Basic Installation Support5
- 1-Year Warranty6
- Secure connectivity to laptop: Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz
- Supports HDCP Blu-ray and DVD content
- Latency: about ½ second
- 1080p @ 30 FPS using H.264 compression
- HDMI out
Composite video out
- Stereo, 5.1 Surround3
- HDMI out
- SPDIF out
- Analog audio (RCA L/R)
Reset to factory defaults
12 V / 1.25 A
32˚ to 104 ˚F (0˚ to 40˚ C)
-4˚ to 158˚ F (-20˚ to 60˚C)
0 - 80% RH non-condensing
FCC, CE, C-Tick, RoHS, WEEE, HDMI
6.4” x 4.8” x 1.2”
(162.56mm x 121.92mm x 30.48mm)
0.5 lbs (226.8 grams)
1. Any device, content, or application you can access on your home network or your PC .
2. Works only with laptops with Intel® Wireless Display powered by the Intel® Core™ Processor Family.
3. 1080p resolution and digital surround sound available only if supported by file format. Requires TV that supports 1080p and digital surround sound.
4. Codec Limitations and DRM issues are based off of what your laptop can and can not play.
5. 24/7 Basic Installation Support is
available only in the USA for the first 30 days from date of original purchase.
6. 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted on the package. See inside package for warranty details. All references to speed and range
are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.